Shine Interview is a trading name of Cornerways Consulting Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 7219450. Registered at Evolve, Rainton Bridge, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, UK DH4 5QY
Shine Interview is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of Policy
- Shine website and mobile application software (App), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device), collectively known as Services.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For Data Protection Act 1998, in respect of login and other personal data for the purpose of accessing the Services, the data controller is Cornerways Consulting Limited of Evolve, Rainton Bridge, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, UK DH4 5QY.
In respect of any information recorded during an interview, we are a data processor. The data controller is the client account holder, and candidates must contact the company in question with any issues relating to the interview.
How we use your Information
Unless in exceptional circumstances as described below, we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Third Parties.
We use personal information to:
- deliver services applicable to other uses, for example connecting Employers with Candidates,
- administer your account and provide a personalised experienced including remembering your login information,
- comply with any legal obligations,
- notify you of changes to our services or terms,
- improve our services,
- monitor aggregate usage metrics, including number of users, time accessed and features used.
We do not store credit card details.
Disclosure of you Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Cornerways Consulting Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.