Shine Interview Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 7219450. Registered at Evolve, Rainton Bridge, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, UK DH4 5QY
Shine Interview is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page for updates. This page was last updated on 24 April 2021.
We provide recruitment software used by organisations to screen and interview candidates. This may include interview scheduling, assessments and video interviews .
Scope of Policy
- Shine website and mobile application software (App), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device), collectively known as Services.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you (the Data Subject), or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of accessing the Services, the Data Processor is Shine Interview Limited of Evolve, Rainton Bridge, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, UK DH4 5QY.
In respect of any information recorded during the recruitment process, Shine is a Data Processor. The Data Controller is the Client account holder. Data Protection Legislation requires that there be a written agreement between Data Controllers and Data Processors.
The Client agrees that explicit consent has been obtained from you to process your data for a specific reason. This data will not be passed to Shine without consent, which for the avoidance of doubt, Shine will process in order to execute contractual duties. The Client will not use data stored within Shine for any other purpose.
How we use your Information
Unless in exceptional circumstances as described below, we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Third Parties.
We use personal information to:
- deliver services applicable to other uses, for example connecting Employers with Candidates,
- administer your account and provide a personalised experienced including remembering your login information,
- comply with any legal obligations,
- notify you of changes to our services or terms,
- improve our services,
- monitor aggregate usage metrics, including number of users, time accessed and features used.
We store the following personal data:
- email address
- mobile number (optional)
- IP address
- video answers including face data, to set questions
Your data, including recorded videos will be stored securely on our servers for a maximum of 12 months, at which point it will be permanently deleted and no longer accessible to either Shine or The Client.
You may request that any data we hold on you be deleted immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless we communicate otherwise with you, we will store your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations (maximum of 12 months);
- For as long as we provide recruitment solutions to you;
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.