Shine Interview Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 7219450. Registered at Evolve, Rainton Bridge, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, UK DH4 5QY
This end-user licence agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (End-user or you) and to Shine Interview Limited, Evolve, Rainton Bridge, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, UK DH4 5QY (Licensor, us or we) for:
- Shine website and mobile application software (App), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device), collectively known as Services.
Except as expressly set out in this EULA or as permitted by any local law, you agree:
- not to copy the Service except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the Service, or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Service;
- not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Service, or permit the Service or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- is used only for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Service with another software program and with prior agreement;
- is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party; and
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar to the Service;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Service or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that (by virtue of section 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Service with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities,
- to keep all copies of the Service secure and to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of the number and locations of all copies of the Service;
- to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of the App on any medium;
- not to provide or otherwise make available the Service in whole or in part (including object and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us; and
- to comply with all technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Service.
Acceptable Use Restrictions
- not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this EULA, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
- (not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Service, including the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by this EULA);
not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Service;
- not use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
We do not validate or warrant the accuracy of any user generated content, and do not accept any liability for such content.
In particular, we do not determine, recommend or otherwise endorse the quality or accuracy of any potential employer or candidate, and any action taken as a result of using the Service is at your sole discretion.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our total liability to you in relation to these terms and your use of the Services, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise will be limited to £100 and we will not be liable for any loss of revenue, profits, goodwill, data or business or any indirect or consequential losses so arising.